Software Developer (.NET)
An innovative and progressive company is seeking a passionate and talented Software Developer to join our ranks. The role requires confidence in professional communication with solid development knowledge and a passion for everything digital. This position develops, modifies and maintains customizable applications and participates in design and coding activities.
In addition to Software Design and Development experience, knowledge of the entire Software Development Life Cycle is required.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Holdings, LLC maintains an unmatched, ground-breaking, and iconoclastic approach to the field. We are multi-cultural service-based company creating a full-featured software suite for the healthcare industry from the ground up. We are an innovative and driven company, creating a unique experience for healthcare professionals.
Your responsibilities will include building and/or maintaining .NET software using Agile methodologies. Must have experience building/maintaining both desktop applications as well as ASP.NET applications. Must be well-versed in using Microsoft technologies such as Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, and TFS (Team Foundation Server/Visual Team Services).
Must have good knowledge of design principles and proven ability to create multi-tier software from the ground-up.
• 5 Years experience as a .NET Software Engineer or equivalent
• Direct experience using C#, T-SQL
• Experience working with cloud platforms (Azure) and cloud deployment tools is a plus
• Knowledge of OOP design and patterns
• Excellent use of source code repositories such as (TFS), including branching and merging strategy
• Experience with web technologies utilizing SOA patterns and REST
• Familiarity with deployment pipelines such as TFS, Jenkins.
• Healthcare IT experience (including Claims and Benefits) is highly-preferred
• Experience with UI components such as DevExpress is a plus
• Healthcare or Insurance Experience in Claims or Other Aspects Preferred
• Our multi-cultured and collaborative teams are highlighted by competitive salaries, full benefits and a fast-paced environment which nurtures innovation, imagination, and professionalism.