connection to 192.168.30.16:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)connection to 192.168.30.16:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)
Need local candidates to Austin with exceptional communication skills
Expert C#, WPF (not web services) along with multi-threaded development
Duration: 1 yr
We are looking for Senior Software Developers to help drive the design and execution of our next generation gaming platform. You will be hands-on in the implementation of new and existing C# components to support the delivery of our best-in-class game content to customers. As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our game studio partners and commercial stakeholders within and outside of the company.
The right candidate for this role has experience in agile development processes, quickly learning complex systems, dealing with ambiguity, and building and maintaining modular systems that work across multiple teams. Above all, candidates must be passionate about meeting the highest standard of engineering quality by developing elegant designs and writing clean, precise code. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a broad range of technologies ranging from graphics systems, networking and protocols, encryption and security, hardware and drivers, as well as tool and SDK standards.
• Expert level C#
• 7 years commercial development experience
• Recent .NET client application experience (NOT preferred: strong focus on web service or website development)
• Windows Presentation Framework (WPF) experience
• Ability to quickly ramp up on large, complex code base
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field, or its equivalent is preferred