Sr .Net Developer
Alexandria, VA US
Must be Obtainable
CACI is looking for a solid developer versed in different programming languages with strength coding in .Net and C#. This developer should be familiar with integrating with various data base architectures like SQL Server, MySQL, and Oracle.
Sr .Net developer must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, able to switch gears quickly, and be open to new technologies and applications. The incumbent must also add value from their experience and knowledge with capabilities to suggest and implement technical solutions. The person must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Software development and customization of COTS applications
- System design and implementation
- Database Performance analysis and tuning
- Query tuning
- Indexing databases
- Identifying risks
- Working in an agile environment
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to solve complex technical problems
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience.
- Proficiency with .net programming language
- Proficiency with C# programming language
- Proficiency with Java script
- Have the ability to write Powershell scripts
- Proficiency with working with Relational databases
- Experience using relativity API
- Experience developing SSIS Packages
- Experience customizing relativity
- Experience customizing ServiceNow workflows
- Experience performing ServiceNow Admin task
- Familiarity with Java
- Experience with Git integration
- Experience working in a SCRUM environment
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.