Microsoft .NET Developer
A technology driven brand management organization has an open position in their beautiful Downtown Chicago headquarters for a Microsoft .NET C# Software Engineer/ASP.NET Web Developer. This is a good sized company with locations across the United States. Chicago is the heart of the technical team and where the most growth will happen in the next 1-2 years.
In this position you will work as part of a team doing full life cycle development of exciting, rich client facing web properties, internal facing sales tools, and customer facing dashboards using Microsoft Software
This is primarily a middle tier/backend ASP.net mid to senior level software developer role but they are looking for talent not just someone who meets a list of requirements. Targeting 75,000K-95,000K for this role.
· Experience with .NET 4.0 or higher
· Strong Visual Studio Development Experience
· Good background working with the entire software development life cycle as it relates to a software product
· Experience with web services WEB API’s, JSON, REST is nice to see
· Experience with ASP.NET CMS like dotnetnuke, Sitecore or others
· Experience with JQUERY is a plus
· Excellent communication skills
401k 6% match, 4 weeks PTO 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
Website : http://www.jobspringpartners.com
Jobspring Partners is a nationwide technology recruiting firm. We serve highly skilled technology professionals and companies with challenging IT needs. Our goal is to make matches that work for both parties.