Kforce has a client in search of a C# .NET resource in Boston, Massachusetts (MA).
Our client is a 100-person large company in downtown Boston that specializes in Wealth management for high net-worth individuals. You will be part of a 5-person team responsible for all in-house development supporting each department as required. This place is a ghost town at 5pm every night so work life balance is something you will absolutely get here.
* Act as development team lead on major applications initiatives
* Identify and help reconcile inherent conflicts between high-level objectives, systems architecture and functional requirements in a timely manner
* Serve as technical advisor to other systems team members to document systems processes and best practices
* Participate in multiple projects simultaneously
* BA/BS degree
* 5 years of experience in software development
* Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
* Experience with C# using Microsoft Visual Studio
* Reporting tool experience like Crystal Reports or Microsoft SSRS
* Microsoft Windows OS and Office tools, and IIS server experience a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.