Quality Contax Inc.
or email this job
to apply later
DEVELOPERS w/ Cloud Services (Azure, AWS, Google) C#, ASP.Net, PaaS, MVC
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
POSITION TYPE: Full-time salary plus bonus
Moving several custom software applications from C#, T-SQL Stored Procedures to the Cloud PaaS (Platform as a Service) using components of Cloud Services (Google Cloud, Amazon, Azure) for better performance and to support company expansion and growth. We're looking for a Sr. Developer and a Mid-level Developer to join our specialty projects and core development teams to design new functionality for better performance for several custom operational software applications. Purpose in this new development effort is to provide our services from the cloud this year and provide new and improved mobile efforts the following year. Focus is Performance Availability, storage performance and platform functionality and participate on specialty projects.
The entire infrastructure, including all servers will be all virtual servers and hosted in the cloud. This includes native cloud services, some no-SQL. Prior experience in ASP.Net, C# programming, T-SQL stored procedures is required as we are moving out of SQL Server layer with heavy amounts of stored procedures to components of C#, and into (PaaS) Platform as a Service using components of (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) for better performance and availability.
The Developers on this team will design storage solutions, new applications and processes, and will participate on specialty projects, as well as, provide level 2 support on rotation maintaining the existing platforms and applications and processes during this transition. The Senior Developers will provide less support and be involved more with new design efforts for specialty projects (mobile and cloud) and new functionality, new applications and processes and help identify improvement areas, product quality gaps, provide solution options, for continuous improvement throughout SDLC and future releases.
• Work with SME's, BA's and PM's to understand requirements, interact with users directly as needed, design new platform functionality, code, test, implement and provide production support on rotation.
• Self-starter with ability to build working relationships and work effectively in a complex, fast-paced environment. Platform supports Portfolio Fund Managers who move quickly and have tight service level agreement deadlines. Developers will not be directly interfacing with Portfolio Managers and Traders but may be required to make fast decisions, quick analysis.
• Willingness to take full ownership and drive projects and tasks to completion.
• Agile environment with two week sprints. Developers work with Analysts on teams focused on a particular set of applications/ functions.
• Ability to review and discuss timelines you have set for project tasks and completion and provide updates / feedback with project managers throughout SDLC.
• Identify improvement areas, product quality gaps, provide solution options, appropriately escalating processes for continuous improvement throughout SDLC and future releases.
• Assist other Developers with new technologies, ideas and ability to open or accept existing ideas for discussion
SKILLS / ABILITIES
• Ability to build new, troubleshoot and maintain an automated Development Operations pipeline.
• Experience working with Azure Resource Manager and automated deployments to the Azure cloud Network
• Prior experience with .Net Core and .Net Standard
• Knowledge or experience with Azure Service Fabric – Reliable Services
• Experience with ASP.Net, MVC, MVVM Design Patterns, Universal Window Platform for new development
• Xamarin is a plus for future mobile design efforts; understanding of MAM and application containerization
• Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative style.
• Strong logic skills and problem solving.
• At least 6 - 10 years total software development experience with at least 5 years leveraging Agile Methodology.
• Min 6 - 7 years programming with C#, .Net framework and recent .Net framework 4.0 or later.
• Proven abilities throughout the entire SDLC, including requirements gathering and quality assurance
• Proven experience in test first, continuous delivery, leveraging Visual Studio and TFS / Team Services
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES: Please send resumes via Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org; Please put “AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Services, C#, ASP.Net Developer in the subject line
VISIT US: (link removed)
NO 3rd Parties Please
NO H1B’s Sorry
Quality Contax Inc.