Shift: First Shift
Duration: 6 to 12 Months (Good Possibility of Extension)
Number of Positions: 1
Security Clearance: CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE OR RECENT ACTIVE (WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS). MUST BE A US CITIZEN
• Candidate will work as part of a team to support an existing Department of Defense Logistics Information Systems on a .NET platform.
• Supported (web) applications run on SQL Server databases.
• Ideal candidate will possess a degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of .NET/C# Programming experience
• Experience with MVP/MVC
• Experience ASP.NET Framework
• Experience SQL Server
• Agile Software Development
• Security Clearance: CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE OR RECENT ACTIVE (WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS). MUST BE A US CITIZEN
• Oracle Development
• Database Administration
Website : http://www.axistec.com/
Axis Technologies specializes in providing our clients Best-in-Class information technology solutions. Our clients range from the federal government (GSA IT-70 Schedule), to small and large Fortune 1000 companies throughout the U.S. and abroad.