II. Essential Functions
* Translate functional/nonfunctional requirements into systems requirements validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
* Work with team members to create the product vision, ideas and build compelling digital experiences. Translate design patterns into application architectures.
* Collaborate with offsite development teams and provide clear concise directions on solutions delivery that can be reusable, testable and efficient code.
III. Organization Wide Essential Functions
1. Demonstrate customer service focus.
2. Develop and maintain effective working relationships.
3. Maintain regular and predictable attendance of set work schedule.
4. Perform other tasks as requested by supervisor.
Required Education & Experience:
* Must have B.S. in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* An advanced degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is highly desired.
o Experience with AngularJS or React
o Ability to translate responsive design into application architectures.
o Strong knowledge of integrating multiple sources following fundamental design principles for a scalable application.
o Proficient understanding code versioning tools such as GIT Repository
o Expertise with HTML5 including CSS3, browser API’s and canvas
o Experience in consuming Restful API’s. Expert knowledge and experience with JSON / XML / RESTful Web Services and services integration with AngularJS mobile responsive apps
o Experience in documenting the code and writing unit test cases
o Experienced with Agile Development methodologies
o Experience building web applications for mobile devices.
* Experience with GitHub and cloud-based technologies
* Good Knowledge of Relational and Non-relational databases.
* Experience with hosted servers (Azure/AWS/App Engine)
* Experience with DNN
* Deep knowledge of React practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience creating self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components.
* Knowledge of highly interactive web apps (HTML, Java script, React)
* Knowledge on how to integrate web applications with Restful API’s
* Debugging a complex, multi-server service in a high-availability environment
* Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends if required