Our client is currently seeking a .Net Software Engineer in San Diego, CA. Please forward qualified resumes to ****.
This new opening will work closely with linguists and medical coders to develop state-of-the-art medical NLP software with the aim of reducing the cost of healthcare. The department is looking for a self-motivated individual who would be willing to learn and work in multiple technologies, both individually and as a part of cross-functional teams.
* Develop internal tools to support the department's linguists and medical coders.
* Develop and maintain interfaces between NLP components and other systems.
* Improve accuracy and performance of NLP engines.
* Research and identify of new technologies, systems and/or applications of relevance to company NLP goals.
* Resolve customer reported defects.
* 3 years in .NET development
* 3 years' experience in software development and bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, Mathematics or a related discipline
* Knowledge of design patterns
* Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
* Good problem solving skills
* Good communication skills
* Unit testing
* Experience with Drools.
* MS SQL
* WCF and/or Web Services
* Experience analyzing very large datasets.
* Experience with natural language processing techniques and text analytics.
Temp to Hire