Responsible for team level contributions to overall application development efforts within portfolio application(s); These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Provides coaching, technical direction and oversight on creation of applications from E2E (end to end) perspective. Ensuring Agile cadence and principles are followed. Ensures systems design, business requirements, and architecture of solution is well understood by involved parties and responsible for overall delivery of software products. Experience in leading agile teams as a coach and scrum master for applications/ development projects, or complex initiatives of an area of the development function. Responsible for instructing, directing, and reviewing the work of other associates, contractors, and strategic partner resources that are part of their team. May provide input on performance management and personnel decisions. As appropriate, contributes to budget and forecast activities, monitors team progress, and works with Team Manager to adjust resource allocations and priorities accordingly. Works with architecture, tech delivery manager, analyst, release train engineer, and portfolio manager to understand body of work and provide expertise.
• Skilled in Object Oriented Programming and have hands-on experience developing enterprise web applications UI with ASP.NET, C#.
• Experience developing Web Services (ASP.NET web services and WCF Services)
• Experience with client side MVC frameworks and template libraries, AngularJS, Handlebars, etc
• Experience in agile processes and transformation.
• Certification in SAFe(Scaled Agile Framework) as a coach/scrum master.
• Experience with RESTful service and UI integration using JSON and AJAX.
• Can work independently and as a part of the team
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent required
Pennington, NJ, HOPEWELL BLDG. 5, 1500 AMERICAN BLVD,
- United States
: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time
: Full time
Hours Per Week
: 1st shift