GTN Technical Staffing
.NET SOFTWARE ARCHITECT
LOCATION: Coppell, TX
POSITION TYPE: Direct-Hire
GTN Technical Staffing is currently seeking a .NET Software Architect for a direct hire opportunity located in Coppell, TX. The .NET Software Architect will be identification, design, and development enterprise solutions.
* Responsible for one or more applications, working with Business Systems Manager and Business Analyst counterparts on planning and delivering code changes to production, ensuring teams work on schedule
* Provide business and project expertise when collaborating with clients, IT resources, vendors, consultants and other stakeholders to identify the user requirements, assess technologies, recommend and implement technical solutions.
* Participate in estimation process.
* Responsible for source code development; create technical documentation; utilize software configuration, version and quality management processes.
* Responsible for unit testing, performance tuning, defect remediation during testing, and deployment planning
* Participate in Production Support Escalation if necessary for high-severity issues within their application domain
* Is capable of analysing, designing and developing complex programming systems independently.
* Chair Agile Team meetings
7 years of experience in the following skill sets
* Experience developing software for the US mortgage industry.
* Adaptive leadership style, capable of leading multi-disciplinary teams with diverse skill sets
* Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
* Ability to respond quickly to sensitive issues, complex inquiries, or complaints from clients, co-workers and or management
* Strong analytical skills
* .NET application architecture experience a must
* Experience in third party application integrations.
PREFERRED (BUT NOT REQUIRED)
* Experience developing workflows to automate business processes desired.
* Experience with SharePoint development desirable
* Experience with Business Process Management Systems desirable
* Experience with K2 development desirable
* Experience with AngularJS desirable
GTN Technical Staffing
Website : http://www.gtntechnicalstaffing.com/
Since our inception, GTN Technical Staffing has experienced tremendous growth because we provide world-class talent to our clients, adding significant business value to their organizations. Our quality processes and experienced recruiting team enable us to quickly match the skill sets of our candidates to the needs of our clients. All GTN Technical Staffing candidates go through a careful technical evaluation. This, along with our expert project management skills allows us to effectively track and monitor the progress of our projects, ensuring they are completed on time and on budget. We are leaders in short term contract staffing, long termcontract consulting, permanent placement, and staff augmentation. GTN Technical Staffing maintains a core team of project and technical leaders that oversee the delivery of high quality solutions. Our consultants include PMI certified project managers, legacy and web application developers, database architects, business analysts, technical architects, security specialists, systems administrators, training and documentation specialists, and more. GTN Technical Staffing has a global presence, with a proven ability to source and hire consultants for IT jobs internationally in such diverse countries as Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore, Germany, and more.