Epsilon is seeking a Senior Director, Delivery Management with a proven track record in leading, delivering, and managing complex application development projects involving both .Net applications, database and digital technologies with external clients. Candidates should have a strong grasp of .NET technology, as well as experience designing client solutions from the ground up and/or leading multiple projects, as part of a program, through scope/discovery, estimation, implementation, launch, release deployment, and post launch support. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in SDLC; especially the management of multiple and simultaneous application development projects. He or she should also have significant experience in people management, strong team leadership, and complex delivery management experience. In addition, the candidate should have strong communication (written and oral) skills and must be able to collaborate with client(s) and Epsilon internal teams.
* Manage a team (including direct, indirect and matrixed) and project timelines for build and manage environments. Environments may include several client solutions or a single large project within an overall enterprise class solution. Must be able to lead teams without supervision.
* Significant people management and leadership is required.
* Ability to coach, mentor, and counsel is required.
* Research and propose cost effective technical solutions to address business challenges such as improvement of development, processes and governance standards.
* Participate in new business development opportunities by contributing to pricing and solution design. Provide technical leadership in the organization.
* Performing resource management, forecasting, leadership, and teambuilding.
* Provide guidance to client service team on technical capabilities, staffing and infrastructure needs. Proactively identify and address project risks.
* Empower and guide team through the Software Development Life Cycle.
* Enforce operational excellence and compliance. Managing the quality and timeliness of update and deliverables. Ensure that production procedure, change management, documentation and control are followed and continuously enhanced.
* Manage career paths by coaching and mentoring direct and indirect reports.
* Contribute to design and continue improvement of our marketing platforms/solutions.
* BS in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience is required
* 10-15 years of delivery leadership of complex projects is required
* 7 years of experience with .NET software implementation from requirements through design, development, user acceptance, and post deployment is a strong plus
* 3 years of digital experience working with web, mobile/social channels desired
* Must have proven experience in leading large system integration efforts through completion; team sizes must have been larger than 25 people
* Ability to estimate .NET development work, if required, and also validate outputs from the development team
* Experience in managing global delivery team required
* PMI Certification is strongly preferred
* Must have strong project management, technical and organizational skills
* Must have the ability to multi task and project manage in a high productivity, demanding environment
* Strong client interfacing background required
* Proven ability to mentor reports and team members
* Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
* Demonstrated experience in preventing troubled projects and / or experience in successfully getting them back on track
* Experience with data integration using Web-services (SOAP, REST) will be a plus
* Strong knowledge of marketing concepts will be a plus
* Knowledge of the financial services industry will be a plus
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit ****and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.