Carollo Engineers, Inc.
Show navigation Hide navigation
- WHY CAROLLO?
- Who We Are
- CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
- Search Current Openings
- Update Your Profile
- Create a Job Agent
- Update Job Agent
- Recruiting Agency Login
- WHO WE HIRE
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Events and Career Fairs
Your user session will timeout in 5 minutes. Please click OK to continue with your application.
Information Technology Intern
Tracking Code 862-132
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist in Technical Support / Help Desk operations and PC hardware deployment servicing and supporting end-user desktop/laptop computer requests.
- Remediate/Resolve basic end-user IT related issues/challenges in a responsive, customer service oriented manner.
- Install, troubleshoot and provide support for various Microsoft software & technologies including but not limited to Windows 7/8/8.1/10, MS Office (2013) Suite, Adobe etc.
- Research, resolve and respond to inquiries (IT/technical in nature) from end-users based on known, established processes, policies and procedures/standards; Independently work on assigned tasks and projects and escalate issues as necessary.
- Perform other duties of similar nature and level as assigned.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Student currently pursuing a Bachelors or Graduate Degree program in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or similar major
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, a plus
- Experience with .Net C# coding language, a plus
- Experience SQL Server TSQL, a plus
- 1 years overall hands-on experience in Information Technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Education and Experience
- Enrolled as a junior or senior OR enrolled as a graduate student
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will also be considered in a manner that is consistent with the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and/or any other similar ordinances as required.
Job Location Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Position Type Temporary
Return To Job Listings
- Read our blog
- Office Locations
- Phone: **************
2018 Carollo Engineers, Inc. | All rights reserved.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Carollo Engineers, Inc.