IT Job Pro
Sr .NET Developer Chicago, Illinois – United States
Job Start Date – 04\/05\/18, Posted Date – 04\/05\/18 Primary SkillsSOAP,.net,RESTTax
Visa – EAD-GC, H1 [Transfers Only], GC from Trusted Vendors or W2 is
Phone – Skype
Must have excellent communications
Rates – Market
Must have Led \/ Mentored \/ Coached other .NET Developers through the
SDLC on prem and off shore.
Seeking a Lead .NET Developer
10 years experience with .NET
Developer should be able to guide and lead a team of offshore
Experience with web service development (SOAP and RESTful services)
Experience with databases (Oracle and SQL servers)
Experience with Windows scheduled job and processes
Should be familiar with queues
Experience with NServiceBus
Experience with NHibernate,
Experience with continuous integration tools
* Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing
software systems and\/or applications for market sale or
large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
* Use Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported programming language
(e.g., ******, Visual C#).
* Serve as technical expert on development projects.
* Participate in full development life cycle including requirements
analysis and design.
* Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and
stated business requirements.
* Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
* Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
* Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as
* Participate and contribute in software design meetings and analyze
user needs to determine technical requirements.
* Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug
programs to meet needs.
Advanced .NET Development skills (Web Service .NET Development)
* A web service is a web-based functionality accessed using the
protocols of the web to be used by the web applications and uses
standard XML Messaging for communication.
Should know the standards of What is the Web service protocol stack?
Service Tranport, XML Messaging, Service Description and Service
1. MQSeries, using for linking apps within the enterprise. Must
know..this is basic.
2. Job Scheduling,
* Job CodeSG – 11392
* Pay Rate\/SalaryUSD – 60\/Hourly\/C2C
* Work AuthorizationB1,Citizen,Current Employer Only,Employment
Auth. Document,Can work for current employer,Canadian
Citizen,Employment Authorization Document,Can work for any
employer,EU Eligible,CPT EAD
* Sales ManagerSHREYAS CHANDRA
* Contact Person Details SHREYAS CHANDRA Sr. Manager – Business
DevelopmentO-N : ********** 314 *************************