Programmer - MOJA
Job Openings >> Programmer
***An active Top Secret/SCI Full Scope Poly security clearance is mandatory for this positon***
MOJA is seeking a Programmer to join a multitasking, quick-paced, energetic team. We are looking for a dynamic, professional, team-oriented, self-motivated individual with good communication skills and excellent programming skills.
You will mainly work with C#, .NET, and Microsfot SQL Server but work may extend to use of other languages.
This is a great opportunity for you to work on a program that is responsible for the entire IT Stack and whose customers span the customers partners. It is also an opportunity to be on the cutting edge for maintaining an Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) system while also looking at how to transform current O & M code for next generation software capability.
You will perform the following duties along with other tasks as assigned:
- Advocate for improvements and/or re-engineering of programs current solution.
- Maintain, integrate and enhance current ABAC code.
You will be responsible for O & M and enhancements of/for attribute based access control system integrated with the Windows File System and possible work on updates required to integrate with a java secure Chat application.
Your will have an opportunity to work with Information Rights Management software used within the environment and possible work with transforming current code to leverage a Secure Token Server along with support of other programming areas as needed.
Team composition and role on team: Program team includes engineers/support-testing/security/management to support an environment that includes full IT stack from workstation layer to application layer. Your will engage with program resources as needed. You will be part of the programs programmer/database team responsible for specific code areas consisting of 5-6 resources and lead by the programs architect.
You will be expected to:
- Write development and deployment related documentation, including contributing to the System Security Plan.
- Identify, analyze, define, and coordinate user, program, customer and stakeholder needs and translate them into technical requirements, implemented solutions and maintainable systems.
- Work independently and juggle multiple competing priorities; adapt to change effectively.
- Communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences.
- Work with customer stakeholders to define requirements, envision possible solution approaches, and to design, build, test, and deploy solutions.
- Execute all governance and configuration management processes required as part of deployments (e.g.; code reviews, change requests, review boards).
- Contribute expertise to the infrastructure & applications that support highly sensitive data.
- Provide conceptual design, prototype, and test cycles appropriate to a chosen technical solution(s).
- Identify and manage dependencies with other systems and elements of the IT infrastructure.
1. Demonstrated experience programming with C#.
2. Demonstrated experience with .Net Framework
3. Demonstrated experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
4. Demonstrated experience with developing for the Windows desktop environment.
5. Demonstrated experience with Powershell.
6. Demonstrated experience with XML and parsing of XML.
7. Demonstrated experience with some or all of the following: SAML, SCIM, FSRM.
1. Demonstrated experience with Dynamic Rights Management (DRM) and/or with Dynamic Access Control (DAC).
2. Demonstrated experience with ****** programming
3. Demonstrated experience with Java programming.
4. Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Windows Administration.
5. Demonstrated experience with IDEs.
6. Demonstrated experience with implementing and developing relational databases.
7. Demonstrated experience with authentication via Secure Token Service (STS).
8. Demonstrated experience with maintaining and extending a custom client/server chat solution based on open source technology.
9. Demonstrated experience with Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC).
10. Demonstrated experience with using a code repository like Git-Hub.
11. Demonstrated experience with encryption.
Certification: Some type of Developer Certification that demonstrates competency in Microsoft Development such as Microsoft Specialist
MOJA is an information technology and intelligence analysis company based in Northern Virginia that has been providing Information Management solutions since its conception in 1995. We specialize in system integration, application development, network management, and intelligence analysis in support of the intelligence community and national level decision-makers. MOJA is a proud Certified Veteran Owned, Minority Owned company.
Have Questions? Not ready to apply, but want to submit your resume? You can email us directly: *********** or call us at **************.
MOJA benefits include: Health/Vision/Dental, Life/Disability, AFLAC & 401k.
MOJA is a proud Certified Veteran Owned, Minority Owned company and an equal opportunity employer.
MOJA is an e-verify employer.
Refer to a Friend
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites:
Copyright 2018 MOJA. All rights reserved.
Powered by ApplicantStack Hiring Automation Software
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?