.NET Developer w/ MS CRM Dynamics
Location: Minneapolis, MN
• 7 years of hands-on ASP.Net MVC experience
• 3 years of hands-on ASP.Net MVC recent development (only MVC pattern not sufficient)
• 10 years of experience working in a web development platform.
• 3 SQL/Database experience
• Hands-on Microsoft Dynamics CRM (xRM) development experience is a is plus.
• Dynamics CRM SDK and Dynamics CRM (xrm) evelopment experience
• Microsoft .NET 4.0 and Visual Studio 2010 experience
• IIS 7.x
• SQL Server and SSIS Development
• SSRS Development
• Agile Development
• Knowledge of Agile tools
120 S. 6th Street, Suite 1510
Minneapolis, MN 55402
) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT
complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open ****Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue